US Residential Mortgage Services
Process Streamlining and Efficiency Enhancement
Client: Leading US Residential Mortgage Lender
One of the largest direct to consumer lenders in the US with retail and wholesale operations was experiencing processing delays due to submission errors and omissions leading to longer processing times. Effective Quality Control Mechanism. : Ascendum's file intake audit solutions resulted in improving the quality of loans to greater than 98% and reduced the average time of loans to get to processed from file intake to 5 days from 11 days.
- Developed an audit and communication mechanism with client which resulted in client's staff to focus only on deficient and incorrect items.
- Built a performance tracking tool to track performance of loan originators, loan coordinators and processors.
- Built a reporting structure which enabled the client to identify training needs of their staff and track performance.
Technology & Methodology
- LOS: Empower
- Proprietary DMS
- Overall cost savings of 46%
- 46% improvement in efficiency
- Quality of Loans sent to processing increased dramatically and time to get to processing reduced dramatically
“Ascendum has helped us significantly streamline our loan intake process. Delays in files getting in to processing have been reduced by almost 50% and continuing to go lower. This has led to a faster and improved quality, right from the submission stage.”
Leading US Residential Mortgage Lender, Manager, Loan Coordination,
Leading US Residential Mortgage Lender