Quality Assurance Testing for Mortgage Lender
Reduce rework, increase productivity, shorten SDLC...
A leading direct to consumer lender with several initiatives underway including new sales channels, acquisitions and ongoing upgrades and enhancements. The company needed a partner to ensure that IT was able to meet deadlines for these initiatives while keeping costs under control and reducing software rework. Ascendum provided a team of 15 testers to provide Manual Functional Testing to take handle immediate needs. Subsequently, Ascendum is working with the company on an Automation Suite (for regression and smoke testing) to accelerate the testing cycle, reduce ongoing maintenance and to take maximum advantage of data driven and keyword driven automation techniques.
Ascendum was chosen for its clearly articulated strategy, responsiveness and cost advantage.
- Identify test scenarios and develop a scalable test plan
- Execute test scenarios against target environments
- Meet ongoing needs to keep up with company’s expansion
- Automation Suite
Technology & Methodology
- Empower; QTP
- Ascendum Risk Based Testing Framework
- Comprehensive Testing using Ascendum Testing on Demand approach
- Enabled the client to shorten its SDLC by 20%
- Developed and Executed 300+ test scenarios in 2 weeks
- Delivered quality testers in an On-Demand fashion to meet current and future needs