Ascendum Solutions LLC (further referred to as Ascendum) has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm's commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for www.ascendum.com.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and/or to administer our Web site. This gives us an idea of which parts of our site users are visited. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a user's session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous. We also use 3rd party software tools to monitor site visitors and user usage patterns.
Our site's registration form requires you to give us contact information like your name and email address. We use this contact information from the registration form to send you information about our company. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by choosing the unsubscribe option in the registration form.
This site contains links to other sites. Ascendum is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized Ascendum personnel.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact Ascendum.
Using an Ascendum trademark (including but not limited to logos, statement, tagline etc), in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that Ascendum is the sole owner of the trademark. You acknowledge that you will not interfere with the rights of Ascendum in the trademark in any manner whatsoever. The goodwill derived from using any of the Ascendum trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to Ascendum . Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise.
Guidelines on use:
The trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress of Ascendum are valuable proprietary assets. Please follow the guidelines listed below to help us protect our trademark rights and strengthen our brand identity. You shall not use any Ascendum trademark in any manner other than that stated below.
- Please use the appropriate ™, SM, or ® symbol in respect of each trademark on first use in any publication.
- Always spell and capitalize the trademarks of Ascendum exactly as they are shown in the list above. Do not shorten or abbreviate the trademarks. Do not make up names that contain Ascendum trademarks.
- Please do not use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of any Ascendum trademarks for any purpose.
- Please do not use any Ascendum trademark in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Ascendum.
- Please do not use any Ascendum trademark in a manner that would imply the affiliation of Ascendum with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
- Please do not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing any Ascendum trademark including symbols, logos, or icons, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Ascendum.
- Please do not imitate the distinctive Ascendum web site design, logos, or typefaces.
- Please do not use or imitate an Ascendum slogan, tagline or statements on culture and values.
- Please do not use an identical or virtually identical Ascendum trademark as a second level domain name